Monday, September 14, 2009

leave what u like, brush what u dont


I’m going to start my college life again after next 2 weeks in KDU college…
this will be my restart point I think…
becoz I have been rest for almost 5 months and within this 5 months I did few choices for myself and finally I made a decision …

I proud of my decision…at least start from this moment,
I know what am I doing..
I know what should I do for my future… I
know what should I concentrate on…..
and at the same time,
I understood a lot about myself and it just made so much sense.

well,I have done everything in life late. It takes me a while to decide what I want to do. I kind of ponder on things for a long time but when I do decide, I will focus it and apply myself properly.
So in order to start my point,i say 'LEAVE WHAT YOU LIKE,
BRUSH WHAT YOU DON'T'....hahaaaa.....
Come on! do the same thing like me...trash all the things that invaluable and something may block ur way to success..
i think u will feel even lighter after throwing all of them...becoz they r useless..
pray all u guys can do it!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger