Sunday, September 27, 2009

i backed to the school!

Backed to my high school yesterday...
It changed a lot already....all the changes indicate that it’s been such a long time I’ve never gone back to my high school.

i was so surprise with this..
it used to be a plain,white and boring wall...
but now it full with LOVE...



=close up=


Luckily, friendship will never be changed.
Wow….. I saw many ex-teammates over there…
I attempted to take picture with every single of them,
Of course, I failed :(

Wai Kit- same class with me in form4..and she was sitting beside of me...heheee..


Sulim- the shortest but cute~ (no offense)

YingJie- he was my leader..Ops,wrong wrong wrong! i was his leader...hahahaa..


ChaoFeng- my 'No.3' helper...he asked me so many questions about the college stuff on that day..of course i was kind to answer each of his questions la....* sound so vain *


Kauze(left hand side)- hahahaa...NOOB!


HHH(middle)- always being a GOOD MAN in our team. keep it ya~



beside from taking pic like a mad, i have also contributed my energy to them for removing all the tables and chairs back to the origin....

p/s: feeling a bit disappointed on that day coz Jet,Neoh,Parkmin and Guoliang and some fellows were absented. ish.

2 comments:

neohneoh said...

hehe=)nice post!!!!i miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Tong said...

cheh! miss us but din come back on tat day oso...:(

Powered By Blogger