Wednesday, June 24, 2009

double happenings

well,finally i've got the chance to update my blog....
erm....there were 2 happenings in my house...

In begin with, lets talk about Father's Day
last Sunday was father's day...
as usual, i made a 'father's day' card for my lovely daddy...
*refer the pics below*
it was my decoration....nice?
hahaaa.....at least my dad like it...

-the front-
-the back-
i was taking such a long time of thinking about this card...
i got no idea on doing a father's day card, until my 'last minute' idea was flashing over my brain...
hahaaaaa......means that i made it on Saturday night at 11pm...
it's really a 'last minute job'....
luckily HE didn't notice...;p
on the other hand, 6 more members are added up in my family....
they are Xiao Hei's sons and daughters....
they were born on last week...
according to my sister,She 'expressed' them all at about 5pm....
so suddenly...no one expected.

the exhausted mother-Xiao Hei
For your information,if anyone would like to have a dog as pet, pls inform me....
coz im now thinking the way to settle all the puppies once they are growing up....
Hurry up....they are only SIX, hahahaaa.....WHILE STOCK LAST!!!!hahaaaa.....

2 comments:

Cherry said...

aww so cute. haha =)

wingfoong said...

so cute de puppy?they pop out themselves de?u not helping her meh?haha

Powered By Blogger