Saturday, July 18, 2009

back to bluetong.board lah!!!

hihi everyone!!!

BLUE is back!!!
i know that i've been disappeared such a long time..
i think you guys could know the reason, right?!

i just logged on to my blog and read it..
hahaa....i found that my blog is really outdated..
today is 20/7/2009,
but the latest post here was still talking about the 'FATHER'S DAY'....hahahaaaaa...
very outdated,isnt it?

ok, it's the moment to do some updatings...
i've been CK Calvin Klein for 1 month and 20 days,
pics below show the daily journey & happenings around me within this month.
let's see!!!!!!!!

i go to work by KTM komuter everyday.

reach at CK before 10am if I'm on morning shift or 1pm if on afternoon shift. (better dont be late,otherwise, the manager will 'diao' me)

this was my time table for last few weeks
*remark:- O: Off, M:Morning, A: Afternoon, F: Full*

they are part of my colleagues...they are friendly and helpful..
thx alot to them,they always tolerate me whenever i do anything wrong...


know what sign is this,right?! yes,this is male toilet!!! i use this toilet everytimes, it is conveniently located at LG(lower ground) of The Garden.

sometime, have my lunch at here,the FOOD GARDEN with Jet...

there was a sport car event on last month . I personally like the sport car No.2. somemore, i've captured 1 of the show girls of that day(No.5).i can only say they're so hot!! :p

every shop here is doing sale now...CK does sale as well. Dudes,come grab your stuff here lah...hahaaa...

So,this is my little updating of my recent life...
"Neoh,don't say my blog is cacat la...hahahaaaaa....." said blue.
p/s: wish to see u guys soon...
if u guys are free,pls do visit me la...everyone is welcome..becoz I myself is ON SALE also ma...hahaaaa...i sot jor~~

1 comment:

neohneoh said...

cacat!!my blog oso getting cacat..
no mood n feel to write=)
yorrrrr..
copy me..
i'm on sale too=.=

Powered By Blogger