Friday, June 5, 2009

my experience with the magic tomato

Do u guys still remember that my face was facing very serious pimples problem since last few months ago ?
i tell u what, my pimples are less now as compare with few months before...
haha....i met up with Jet and WaiKit last week...
WaiKit's saying that my face now look better than before...
i was so happy when hearing it...hehe :)

and here to tell those who are also facing the same problem like me,especially Kauze (sorry.....:p) that the way of fighting it..
actually,i try tomatoes to help my 'problem skin'.....
i got this information from some aunties aunties....
they told me tomato is one of the effective way for 'this kind' of people!! means me lah:(
since my face being cacat,why not i have a try?!
so i eat at least 1 tomato per day or more of it....
i see the result after few weeks....
WoW....it really works arh~~
i start to have confident now due to my face isn't that kind of worse...
additonal information:
Of course, eating tomatoes is not the only method to reduce pimples,but also have to practice healthy habit everyday!!! otherwise ur skin will not be recovered.....(scare anot now?)

GIVEN BELOW ARE A FEW SIMPLE METHOD OF MINE TO FIGHT PIMPLES:
  1. The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. Regular washing of the affected areas with mild soap is a MUST.The soap need not necessarily contain any chemicals designed to prevent pimples. *face washing should not be overdone or the skin will become dehydrated. *
  2. Generally we rub, press or squeeze our pimples,right.? According to my mum, DON'T!!! when we do this,we risk spreading the bacteria to other areas.
  3. Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar. (im not sure if this method works anot,coz i just heard this from some aunties...i never try this before :x)
  4. Drink plenty of water and vegetable or fruit juices loh.....they are very useful for our skin...
  5. last but not least, SLEEP EARLY!!!! DON'T ALWAYS HAVING NIGHT OUTING....it's not good for our body as well....(u know? i cut down so many night party now in order to have nice face,so dude better dun ask me for movie or clubbing at mid night...i surely wont bird u one!!!)
p/s: i just wish to share my point of view with u guys....it doesnt mean that i want to berlagak sombong ya~~
dun misunderstand it o:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger