Sunday, June 14, 2009

say NO to smoking,pls...

among this few days,
many people around me have a bad habit,i.e. smoking.
frankly,i dont like people smoking,especially to lady....
in other word,i cant accept my future gf or wife to do so...
in my opinion, smoking spoilt the image of a lady if she does it....
my dad found out my brother has aldi 'joined' in smoking cigarette...
doubtless,my dad should be very disappointed and angry when he knew it....

I asked my brother,"Is there any adventure or fun in smoking?"
"U wont understand the feeling if u never try it!!" said my brother.
" What the....."some words are flying through my mind.

According to the WHO report, every 6.5 seconds a person in the world dies prematurely due to cancer, heart attack, respiratory or some other kind of tobacco related diseases.
No doubt, the tobacco is the fourth most common risk factor for diseases worldwide.

Last week,A Mei,my supervisor asked me whether i have smoking...
"No!" i answer her without hesitating.
"u good lo....can save more money..." said A Mei.
here to tell u guy,actually my supervisor does smoke,n quite frequently in a day...
i have a thought on that moment," U know that smoking will cost u so much,then y u still keep on smoking leh?"
If you are a smoker then think seriously for a moment and decide whether you are mentally OK. I very much doubt because you are spending money on the purchase of an item which is not only risking your life but also risking the lives of other people who are forced to inhale second hand smoke, which is more dangerous than smoking.

p/s: before ending this post, i would like to say that if anyone ask u to smoke,pls say:'NO WAY!!!' to him/her....dun take ur life play play....

besides,i wish my brother quit from smoking soon...*i bless*

2 comments:

Cherry said...

ur brother is younger than u or older than u? and im totally agree with u! *thumbs up*

Blue Tong said...

he is my younger brother...
haiz...so disappointed in that time...
but now he is ok...
he is trying to quit la....
anyway,thx for ur supporting....:)

Powered By Blogger