Monday, November 17, 2008

stacks of books


blue says: friendssss,i've already updated my blog.let's see.

Hmm. I hate exam countdowns. some of them always mention about it recently....
It sucks!
However, there are only approximately
3 more weeks
towards my finals of my second semester.
My revision is in full swing now. haiz....

can you see the stacks of book as shown above?
this is what i have to finish in between this few weeks.....omg!!!
what's happening ???
p/s: my accounting2 is actually in a 'down' status now, i really dunnoe what can i do in order to gain a'PASS' in my exam.

on the brighter side,im so happy and excited because i will go Genting Highland with st.john's old friends on december.....hopefully this day will come soon.....:)

1 comment:

Cherry said...

my accounting 2 also a down status!!! TT.TT i dont understand much in this semester >.<

Powered By Blogger