Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blue-Update

Blue-Update:
Sorry for not updating since.. let's leave it at since.Very good reason (sorta) why I don't update:
1. I have a lot of stuff to do, uni applications, studies, etc.
2. I haven't been doing much of that aforementioned lot-of-stuff.
3. If I were to do something like blog it'd be time-consuming and I'd feel really guilty as I really should do said lot-of-stuff.
4. Therefore I don't blog till I'm totally free.
5. Somehow this guilt doesn't extend to pak tou, surfing (even hours), youtubing, lepaking, yamchaing, sleeping, manga-ing, euphoria-ing :D, frisbee-ing.Will proooobably update within the month.


Random humour till i properly update:-
can u imagine what will be happen if the Earth kiss with the Sun in one day......??? let's c the pic below.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger