Saturday, October 18, 2008

grandma's birthday bash



GRANDMA'S 80th birthday!!!!!

who is she???
-lovely
-kindly
-experienced
-eyes bright
-pleasure
-admiration person for me

"She is my lovely Grandma!!!"
"she is turning to 80th today!!!"




we met up with all HER sons and daughters(my uncles 'n' aunties) in Ahimsa at night. it's a vegetarian restaurant.... She is a vegetarian......




the 'parents' seat


Dickson and Jason were fooling around there...the 2 crazy cousins


start the cake cutting celebration.

u c!!! HER smile is energetic!!!


after cake cutting,we all took photos with my dearest grandma......
#take 1


#take 2


#take 3


finished the cake on the spot,hehe......like it.
after eating the cake,continue doing non sense with cousins......haha......they just like morons and idiots... :p just joking,dun be angry man.....



"love u lots ,grandma!!! u teach me alot of things......i know bla bla bla from u...... u r not just my grandma,but my friend too" by blue

No comments:

Powered By Blogger