Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIES HAPPINESSsssss

A night of pampering Sean with fries. It was from KFC.
he was happy of course. :)

#take 1

I feel contented and full after that. Not because of the fries, but the feeling of watching him being really happy.
In my personal opinion, if somethings, like fries can make a kid happy like this one, why don't give it to them sometimes? Childhood is meant to be enjoyed, full of laughter and fun. It is suppose to be a platform for kids to keep their sweetest moments in life to be reminisced when they got older one day,right?!
#take 2
#take 3
but I said to myself to just buy him fries once in a blue moon after this. Coz' what if his parents found out that I gave their son something which is forbidden by themsleves, I'm kinda flushed out. hahahahaaaa........ xD

p/s: Exam is coming reaaaallllll soon, OMG. And I wish it can be over a.s.a.p. and that's it. I can concentrate solely on having fun and crazy. Buddha!



2 comments:

Cherry said...

whos that kid? ur son? lmao,haha xD

Blue Tong said...

haha...if he is really my son,then who will be his mother?

Powered By Blogger