Friday, October 3, 2008

the 3 days 2 nights trip


-1st day-


went to Pangkor Island with family for vacation during the Raya holiday.........
woke up early in the 1st day and grabbed my stuffs....tired
we went to tg. malim for taking breakfast,after half an hour,we started our journey......
the destination was pretty far....took about 2 hours driving i guess??? coz i was sleeping in the car
we had our 1st stop at Lumut for buying ferry tickets to Pangkor.....it costed RM10 for an adult and RM5 for a child with two ways.....

i bought 4 adults' and 1 more child's tickets
can u c? there is a long queue.......



finally,we reached.....having our lunch at the beach.....tis was my 1st try

after finished our lunch at the beach,we went snorkeling........unluckily,i can only c a few of fishes..ish.......after all,having a seafood dinner.....fulled then slept like a pig....


-2nd day-
woke up,had my breakfast in the pasar in Pangkor Island,started my activities.
refer pics below:






my cool sister....

experienced jetski


the sunset view

-3rd day-

the last day in Pangkor, should buy some souvenirs for my friends




bye bye,Pangkor!!!! i would like to come here again with my buddiessss

No comments:

Powered By Blogger