Saturday, September 4, 2010

a good day




I don't know why ...........


I was so hyper just now...
I think mostly is because I've got my second month's salary today.

:)




Don't think too much lah, guys!
It's not a big amount, just a little payoff for me in the previous month.
I don't even dare to reveal the total amount, ...paiseh... >_<


Most importantly, I think less thing would make you happier than getting your own salary, isn't it?!
it is money weii...
Though this isn't my first times of getting salary, I'm so much happy this time when the cheque is on my hand.

hahaaa.....
I guess part of the reason is because my boss talked to me with her lovely smile today.. thus it brightens me up, hehehe.....
Ok, gonna rush to the bank and redeem my cheque lah~~ (Opss,forgot today is Sunday, bank is off today..hahaa....I know la, I'm 'geh geh' right here la..)

Last but not least,
Enjoy your holiday people!! because we gonna start our class soon.

KK, Till next entry~~




No comments:

Powered By Blogger