Saturday, September 18, 2010

giving a lame excuse to my boss


I didn't work yesterday, called my boss in the early morning and told her I can't go to work due to some urgent matter happened in my hometown that I got to back to hometown immediately...
I know I'm bad, but to be frank, this is my first time ever lied to my boss, I swear! LoL...
coz I went for DiGi shooting, some kind of extra only..face cannot be seen, but fingers and body can be seen i guess >_<

just keep non-stop rocking in the train with others, sweat and sweat & sweat! tiring! exercise weiii...hahhaa...
however, the pay is better than my current part-time job for a day.
almost double wo..

at least the shooting was just few hours only, if compare with my part-time job, I got to work from 10am to 10pm..U think which one should I choose..
and the best part was I can get the money on the spot. how nice..
so this is why I chose not to go to work, for a day only laaaaaaa.... heheeee...
but the unhappy thing is they don't pay OT as we extras only committed to work for certain hour, but they had already over used our time, supposed to pay more abit...


anyway, special thanks to Danny for introducing me this job, so that I can earn more pocket money! much appreciated!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger