Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Over


I just finished up my last paper today...

Wow~ i was so happy and excited when the Ms.Jenny says:'Time's up!stop writing!'

i'm feeling happy not because i've done very well for my paper, just because i have finished 4 papers for my second sem!!

well, if you ask me how was the exam, of course i'm not satisfied with it la :(....coz i didn' answer

very good. i just wish for a PASS for all the papers.

ya, my demand is very low.... hoping Buddha can fulfill my wishes...

but what can i do man?! the exam is already over.

ok, to be frank, after today, i have about 3 months plus of summer break!

Imagine! 3 months++...and now im looking for internship, if you guys know any company

seeking for someone like me..please do not hesitate to contact me!

I'm waiting for your call, dude.

ok, there still got something are waiting for me to do right now:
  • Jet's birthday celebration. (i know it has been postponed since last month, sorry Jet!)
  • Going to Melacca for 2D1N with classmates on this coming Thursday.
  • 10km-RUN on 13th of June.
  • Everyday has to be hardcore jogging for 6 rounds and more!!!!!!!!
  • Owh~ Father's Day is coming soon, not forgetting to do a card for dad.

Alright, so far thats all i have to finish by June.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger