Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think I had overrated myself before this, I always put myself in another space, an unknown space.
I think there is nobody can really understand the inner side of me, because even I myself also don’t know how to describe myself, and don’t know which category I should be allocated.


I was told that I kind of bombastic person in certain time, especially my mum, the person who always says this to me.
Is it true?! I don’t know too…but of course whenever she said this to me, I just fought back with her, because I wasn’t pleased when I heard that.
This is my major weakness; occasionally, I avoid hearing anything that is not good to me or when someone disagrees with me.


In the bottom of my heart, I know listening to all these feedbacks from others are very good for me in order to improve myself, but sometimes human’s mentality is weird...they can’t fully control their emotions..
For example an employee is dissatisfied something with his boss; and the employee dares to argue with him until both of them get a satisfactory agreement.
What will happen if their conversation is failed?! So one of them has to go, and obviously the person must be the employee. The employee doesn’t feel sad, instead he is so confident that somewhere else would accept him!

Until when I finished a dialogue with a friend in Japan, I only realized I was so wrong last time.
Everyone’s life is not as easy as we thought.
Everyone is struggling for their life everyday; I shouldn’t always find a way to make my life easy. Instead, I should try to learn from every single tough moment. I agree so much with my friend that we will get something after breaking through it, no pain no gain!

Well, I have resigned from a restaurant which I had been working for them for 2 weeks and 2 days, not yet a month.
I think this job isn’t appropriate for my personality, so I left.


Working in F&B line is a super tiring job I have ever suffered, I will no longer work in this line.
Make it clear, I ain’t captious! Just think that this isn’t what I pursue for... at least during this ‘2 weeks plus 2 days’, I eventually found out which industry is my choice.

Before I finish this entry, I want to show a fact which a monk had taken his lunch in this restaurant.
This time I have underrated his ability of consuming.

Good Night~~

3 comments:

Jia Min said...

Hey! Cheer up mannn! :DDD

Anonymous said...

I luv your logo's blog ... is that one of your own creation?? Bonjour from a french guy

Blue Tong said...

hey Bonjour...thx alot for ur compliment...
and jiamin,of course i wont simply give up of myself..^^

Powered By Blogger