Thursday, June 17, 2010

10km-RUN

Let’s see what I had done on last Sunday morning ya,

  • 5.30am-- Woke up and prepared everything of myself.
  • 5.50am-- Had 3 pieces of bread, 2 bananas, and 1 cup of milk, that’s all.
  • 6.25am-- After that picked up Bibi at Tak Kee Restaurant and then headed to our destination- MPSJ.
  • 6.47am-- Reached our destination and looked for a car park.
  • 6.50am-- Asked Bibi to help putting on my race number over my t-shirt.
  • 7.00am— Started racing.

See, I think you all can get the hint by looking at my last route, right?
Yes, you are right! It was my schedule for my 10km-RUN day which has ended on last Sunday.


the big crowd soon gathered at the field in the early morning too to get ready.

At first, I was wondering if I can complete the whole 10km since I slept very late at the night before of the day and I thought my condition must be not fine.
Anyway, after finishing the race, I think I’m not that bad because I was finally able to complete it within 1 hour something! Sounds so ‘geng’, doesn’t it?!

*For your information, this certificate only will be given to those who have good performance during the race.*


There is a category for disabled as well. I really want to salute their willpower!
I have seen them really put all their effort during the race even though they were facing many limitations with their wheelchair.


Frankly speaking, I so much enjoy going to such activity with friends or family, of course I prefer to go with buddies. After I have graduated from my high school, I never got chance to take part in this kind of activity with friends, some of them like to give lots of excuses, like no time, busy, not interested with it, got to work and so on, but I think mostly because they aren’t active or don’t like sports activity. This is what I always fed up with. Please lah, doing more exercise is 10 times better than you spend all your time in front of computer or do some other meaningless things.
All the conveniences make the people nowadays become city pussies.


p/s: Choon Hong and Bibi, I wonder whether we could run again next time :)






No comments:

Powered By Blogger