Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'M STRONG!!!

hahaa..can u guys see the pic above?
as title,I'm strong anot?!
STRONG neh?!!! ;p

hehe,even the hunk also praised me for my STRONG POWER...
look carefully, i can hold a dumbbell, which is 500kg in each side with 1 finger ONLY....
and moreover, i can carry an elephant by using my another hand at the same time....
' I'm really the strong man in the world!!!! hahaha...... ' said me. *paiseh*

i think u guys would think that i muz be very crazy here.
erm...yes,it's true!!! I'm being 'siao' here...
Actually,sometimes we have to be a little bit crazy.
acting crazy around ur life is a best dam thing to everyone.

Recently, we all are living in a stressful and realistic society..Everybody works like a hell in order to earn more money or get high salary paid. So what do u think if one day everyone becomes like a robot. everyone may be no feeling, no fun, no joking, no more smiling, no......, no......????
So that's why i was so enjoying while doing the photo editing. at least i feel happy whenever my 'art work' done..
Maybe my success is motivated by this interested..
who knows? :)

1 comment:

valcsy said...

Photo editing is nice!
Quite one!

Powered By Blogger