Friday, May 29, 2009

i make him feeling bad

the following dialogs are showing a conversation between a Dad and a son:

Dad: what's wrong with ur result?! Why it seems like getting worse and worse?!
son: ................ (keeping quiet)
Dad: see ur Sem2 result....u got 2As+2Bs and had a GPA of 3.5, but NOW.....
son: ...................(still keeping quiet and showing this face,=.=)
Dad: can u tell me what's the reason?
son: i was not concentrated on sem3 ma... (spoke in a low volume)
******suddenly a mom was interrupting into this conversation*******
mom: whenever i asked u to study,u said finish already...u see,now u got this kind of result...this is what u so called 'STUDY' la ?!
son: Ya la,Ya la!!!! ( think in the mind: u only know to say this lah...)
Dad: Son, i dunno what else should i say to u, u r already 19, u should know what do u suppose to do....Maybe the problem of getting this result was ur study method... Think urself la, i dunno? (sigh...)
( at the same time,dad passed the result paper to his son and walked into the room.)



basically, the 'son' mentioned on above is me,blue tong.
erm,i think i made my dad feeling disappointed again....
not only my dad feeling disappointed,but me also.....
i was depressed when got this bad result from Mr.xxx (forget jor >.<) my dad didn't scold and blame me at all, but as his son, i know what was he thinking about in his mind....


see my accounting's result,i got D, just ngam ngam PASS....
besides,my GPA for this sem is just 2.5....it also considers as ngam ngam hou....

p/s: i always tell to myself that i should change my study behavior,but i failed to do it....
at the same time, i'll also give an excuse that this is not my favourite course, so that's why i behave in this way lo....

but from this lesson, i realized that i shouldn't give so much of excuse to myself when doing a task but have to think a way to overcome it instead....

*wish to do so....*

4 comments:

valcsy said...

weii, friend!
Don't play already lo.
Better study hard yo!
:)

Cherry said...

im sorry about that dude. but at least u pass it ryte? no need to retake consider as good. at least u no need to waste ur money and time again ryte? think another way round laa. dont be so sad ya? hwaiting! =)

Anonymous said...

the result had been come out...no matter what u do u also cant make any changes on ur result....
u should keep warning urself to study hard if not will get the bad result...dont be sad...wat should u do now is study hard for ur degree....and keep urself word...
my fren...i know u can do it...

Blue Tong said...

In begin with,i would like to thx u guys' comment...
i feel ok now lah...
besides,BLUE IS BACK!!!
result is not a big matter for me...but it also isnt a small matter..hahaaa....so confusing,right?
anyway,i will study hard lah!!!:)

Powered By Blogger