Monday, May 11, 2009

continue..

haiz....finally i just got some of the pics that taken on my vacation from joanne....she is a busy lady, 'I'm busy everyday' this is her answer to me. hahaaaaa
....(ignore the statement above)....heheeee

i would like to tell u guys all about this island....ok! now let's show the places that i've visited:

More More Tea inn !! this is my favourite place... i heard this building from a movie that acted by Sammi Cheng and Rich Ren...

the REDANG BEACH, the sand over that place is clean and 'white'...somemore, the sea is fresh as well...

In other word, it is COOL!!! I like iT!!!




*Additional information: u can buy some souvenirs in Redang Island....all the items here are unique..BUT pleased to inform that u are not allowed to take anything from this island included the sand, the dead corals,and ...otherwise u will be fine RM 5,000 and 1 day jail..FUNNY right?they are serious, dun play play wo..akakakkkaaa*



of course, i went snorkeling...i saw baby shark (the guider said they are vegetarian,LoL), corals, turtle, sea-cucumber, fishes and so on..if u want to see all of them in real...COME to Pulau Redang!!


Oh ya, i saw star fish....it closed itself becoz it was 'shy'....hahaha.... :)

i was having my lunch with my dudes by the beach...we were served by malay food...yuck,i dun like it actually.. :p

she is the Joanne loh....:-)

i wont forget u, Mr.BOAT...we took the same boat,i.e. this boat to go snorkeling everytime.So, it also considered as our transport during the day at the beach.

i met this baby fellow-little Monkey in the last day of my trip.. haha....my friends even asked me to kiss with 'him' due to i was the loser in a game... guess what was the happening at the end?

the last day in the beach...my guider took us to a place which he used to go when broken up with his loved ones...after i've visited this place, i found that this place is really suitable for those who want to be alone for refreshing their mind...

p/s: after went back to my home...i have a thought of having a backpack travel with someone who is willing to go with me...haha..maybe my loved ones? who knows? hahaaa....

besides, these are just a part of the pics...hope to get more from the Busy joanne soon...(no offense)

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

coral =/= carol..
haha

heard quite lots of good feedback from those who went before...

and wanted to go there so eagerly too..
hehe

Blue Tong said...

1stly, thx for correcting me..:)

ya,the place is really a nice place for we young man...hahaaa....
must go next time!!! u will feel the same way as mine...hehe...

Powered By Blogger