Monday, May 18, 2009

Appreciate

All my friends who concern me,

"well....im ok!
everything is getting better here....
nothing to worry more.
what i have to do is waiting for my finger from healing....
thx alot for u guys' msg..."
here to express my heart words:
To Mum: tq mum..!!!i found that u r so take care of me all the time...especially when i was sick or got any injury..last saturday, u were so nervous even though u never get cut....
okok i understand the reason y u forced me to see a doctor....i know now....yes! i know it...i l*ve u,mum...
To Jet: Aiya,forget jor u r a professional wor~~ but useless lah,u unable come to my house immediately if i called u...right?! hahaaa.....
To Neoh: what nerve what vein? so professional lah!!! i dunno lah...hhahaaaa....im not a medical care student,pls.....i just know my finger was bleeding on that moment..i just know what is blood...others dunnoe...hahahaaaaaaa.........
To Cherry: ur bro also had a cut arr? how was it? better than me leh?! i guess im the unlucky man on that day ..hahaaaaaa...since im so careless,i need someone to take care of me within 24 hours everyday....heheeee
To Winson: thx for ur thoughtful called...aiya....dun know what to say....next time belanja u lah!!! somemore become a better man lah...dun always play play around there..... :
from this lesson, i know that we must appreciate our living days all the time....
appreciate n love the 1 u love...
our life is limited...
our life never rewind...
SOOoooo, learn to be an useful MAN!!! agree? :)
credits to Winson^^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger