Sunday, April 5, 2009

my little updating

this is just a random post...just for the sake of updating...
hmmm....lets c what's my recent happening....

a stacks of assignment was just done...the next coming up is EXAM!! it makes me crazy as hell again!

Addicted to David Archuleta's new song...especially 'Crush'.



Missing someone, just a little memory flashback. No more further feelings.


Being a solo-man in this society..don't feel like going out recently...
in other word, im anti-social and just like a 'zai nan' ...



Catching up with 'Grey's Anatomy' on ntv7.
I absolutely loved the episodes, tons of laughs and the interesting story line are attracted me. i also enjoy the Hospital life.

Missing the olden day in CH....

....and of course the day with u guys!


'stress' is what i am facing right now...feel stressful in a certain particular thing...i think i will recover soon~~

i need a new life, just like a new born baby.

hey! no matter how...everything will be settled soon...i will show out my BLUE POWER to overcome all my difficult stuff.

2 comments:

valcsy said...

hey ur blue power pic is cute! :)
Crush is a very long song already la. BIG ARCHULETA FAN is here!!!! :)

Blue Tong said...

haha...
now i only know that u like archuleta as well...even a BIG FAN...9.9
ya,Crush is old, but it is something meaningful to me...u know? i always think about my 1st crush whenever i hear this song..=.=

Powered By Blogger