Friday, April 17, 2009

memories of inspiration

I had a long night of thoughts after chatting with my dad last night,and it seems that he'd dimpled the unlighted candle in my mind...Maturity.
i seldom talk personally with him becoz....u know? so hard to have a dad-son conversation among this age...(it only apply on me i guess)
He'd awaken my thoughts to the reality,revealing the truth where all humanity lies...
"this isn't a simple world,but a world with full of thoughts..
Its the world that we're facing,not our dream...." said my dad.
Maybe im immature in his mind, im the one who always like dreaming fantasy,fairies,the dragons,legends...all sorts of non logical metaphors and so on...
he told me that to think in a fine line,not too positive,not too negative,but just fine...im trying hard to understand this statement,but i failed...>.<

on the other hand, i found out a lot of OLD photoes on last sunday.
this is one of them:

HaHahahahaaaa...i look back to my secondary school time, i really look immature...i cant stop myself from laughing...lol!! if i have no mistaken, this pic was taken when i was in form2....everyone looks so young and likes a.....'sozai'. especially hao ming, he has 180 degree changes compare to currently appearance...

sigh, so miss the daysssss in st.john......well, dreaming fantasy isn't a crime,but it isn't advisable either...But to me i've a strong believe that this 'gift' can lead myself to create fantasy things, maybe i will get fantasy life in future...who knows? But i know! hehe.. :)

p/s: in order to achieve my goals...i muz study hard to get a good result and after that create my fantasy future and lagipun prove it to everyone that BLUE TONG IS BOLEH!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger