Wednesday, April 29, 2009

things i cant control and predict


i was damn upset yesterday.

the TWO of you,
DAMN FUCKING SOHAI, JB!

well, words are used to express my feelings.
i'm so sorry for the rude language.
u know what happened yesterday??
My bag was rampas by 2 fucking Sohai Gia when i was walking by the road....
.... %$##$%@ ..........
items were in my bag:
- a big bottle full with water...(its damn heavy)
- my wallet ( including RM25++, student id, P-licence, and a pic of my ex-dear)
- my hp
- my sport shoes
- my towel
- some coins
..................
i lost all of them within 1 minute!!
Go eat Lan Jiao!!!


To: the TWO of f**king you

" F**KING ADIK, MAU MONEY PERGI BUAT KERJA LA,
RAMPAS ORANG PUNNYA MONEY TAK GUNA YA,
JIKA TAK CUKUP POKET MONEY,
MINTA U PUNNYA B*TCH BABA ATAU MAMA LA......
KAU TAKKAN BERTUAH SETIAP KALI...
BAK KATA PERPATAH:
Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga!
Kau orang melayu ke,pasti tau maksud peribahasa ini!!
jika tak tao,pergila sekolah utk belajar!!
Jangan jadi seorang perompak yang brainless!! "
~~haiz,no mood to continue jor~~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger