Saturday, March 21, 2009

the stuff among my pet and myself

have u ever play and walk with your dearest pet(s)?
do u know that pet is actually like a human...they need friends,they need fun, and they need SEX as well,hehe.... besides, they definitely wish to get some concerns and LOVE from their 'master' too...
my pet-Xiao Hei seems like having melancholia due to lack of my concerning of her and also lack of sex life...hahaha....... i guess she always hope someone to fuck her..... i state this staement because i found that she will be biting whenever see any male dog around my home...the way she bites sounds like telling them: "im desperate!!! i need u!!! Come on, free entry here...!!!" everything here is just my guessing...haha.........

it was a nice evening today, i need some clean fresh air to refresh my brain and my mind too... As a result, i decided to bring Xiao-Hei out for a walk...she was damn happy!!!




u see!! she seems like wana get fucking? hahha.......NO! she is a good woman and wont simply have sex with U...ahahaaaaa.....
what else i can play with her? just try to guess with ur smart brain la. :p

No comments:

Powered By Blogger