Wednesday, March 11, 2009

another DuLan day...

I've got a solution.
i know what should i do now...
"i must find a way to solve the problem... the stuff is getting worse and worse....i must solve it soon..." i tell to myself about this everyday.
as pussy cat dolls sing " I Hate This Part right here!!! "

p/s: y cant U believe me? y U just like to keep complains and complains?! i dunnoe what r U thinking actually...? i dun think i had done any wrong thing with u, but U......

haiz...no mood to continue this post...
Dont worry,dude....i'll be fine...i think i can get an answer by this week. sure!! by this week i guess...

2 comments:

valcsy said...

hey fren! gambate ya. Don't know what is happening with you but I will surely miss the happy you. Good Luck in solving ur prob :)

Blue Tong said...

thx for ur concerning!!! so thoughtful of u...
everything has been solved...
i finally get an answer...
hope to tell u soon...

Powered By Blogger