Tuesday, March 31, 2009

see u all again!!! :)

Apart from supporting '60 earth hour', i was also attending to an event which very good for our health, i.e. Marathon organized by Chong Hwa Independent High School, my secondary school. i was actually receiving a text from hhh saying that this Marathon will be held on sunday. since im free for the day, why dont i check it out?!
i woke up early in the morning at about 5am.as i promised to Jet, met him at 5.30am... I've been long time never wake up so early such like this period.......
alright,everything was settled, just waiting for Jet's car. cool!! i saw wai kit in the car as well...she is still the sweetest. ;p
as u can see, the ground was crowed, means that so many ppl were joining it. Good! t-shirt for this year Marathontaken photo session:
before heading to 1U, we went back to CH for tour and having a short break...
at the same time,i met Sam over there. he used to play crazy with me during my secondary time. he is only the 1 who can absolutely understand what i wanted.

we shifted to 1U then, went for a lunch with them...

there was quite a lot of ppl. after finishing our great lunch, Jet was going to fetch my back.
Unfortunately, my family was at my kampung, Tg.Malim and the main issue was i've forgotten to bring along with my keys while going out!!!!
No Choice! requested Jet n' Kit for accompanying me for 1 hour. on this 'super' moment,Kit suggested to have some 'sweet moment' at 'Pao Bing' instead of doing nothing.

here we go!!!!

basically, i had a very nice moment with them during that time..
we shared our break-up story.
p/s: thx Kit so much, she gave me advises about the treatment for my Bleeding Love.
of course i wont forget u, Jet! thx u too!!! i appreciated u for driving me back!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger