Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No, man!

i haven't stop doing researches for my assignments and presentations since April.
Though my assignment seems about to finish, but there is still one.
Nevermind, that is not a matter.
i was quite fed up with so-and-so in my college yesterday.
i think it's time for me to learn saying "no"!

What do u guys think about 'Group work'?
Is it doing together?! or Is it doing individually?!
Of course i think your answer must be the first ones.
In fact, ....*sigh*......
I read an article from somewhere, it stated that stress is often home-made as we load ourselves with extra work by not being able to say "no".


I agree that I'm kind of Yes-man person. whenever people ask for my favour, i usually like to please them, thus helping them as possible, but at the end of the day is seen as- fool for doing other people's work!!
Definitely, i won't simply leave others' matter by saying "It's none of my business."
sounds so bossy right?! and i think this doesn't go over well either.
So now i will just point out alternatives to the person making request, for example by offering to deal with the matter at a later time or asking somebody else to help him.

What I'm so angry with is about why the people can able to pass all the responsibility to me just because i have promised to HELP him. listen carefully, i just said, 'I will help you.'... not going to finish your work weiii....
Why are they so...?! how can he be so irresponsible?!!
i will no longer help anyone if it is beyond my boundary.
Next time, if i think 'NO' is the definite answer for that moment, i will refuse immediately especially when i have no enough time.
Playing for my precious time and energy are the wrong course of action.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger