Monday, May 10, 2010

Mind your words

There was one day,
I saw 2 fat guys and 2 fat girls together walked out from staff room in my college.
They were like one gang..Imagine!

ok,listen up.
i had done a very big mistake when i saw it.

The story was like that,
Both fat guys and girls passed by me,
and the first thing came to my mind was that,
" Wow, fat guys + fat girls walk together, perfect match! "
but the WORSE thing was this phrase not only appeared in my mind, but I also said it out with my mouth in front of my friends!!!!

Though that 4 fellows never hear it, but Jefferey and Deepa looked at me with a strange face,
" Omg!!! " i said.
Of course the next was, they kept scolding me about my nasty mouth...

I know I was so bad..
always say out something without thinking further and someone's feeling..
Hey, friends.
I promise you all,
I will mind my words next time.
I will not repeat the same thing like this time.
Please understand my brainless mouth la...it didn't know how to filter words, so that's why this kind of unhappiness happened.

p/s: I'm here to appologize to that '4-ever friends' for my unfiltered words.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger