Monday, October 5, 2009

world adventure carnival

I went to Gordong Jaya yesterday for attending an event, World Adventure Carnival.
It was suggested by my dad on Saturday night and finally it approved by us. sounds lame. haha….
Actually I was not attracted by this event initially since my dad just told me that we are going to a four-wheels car exhibition…so I think it must be a little bit boring.
But since I had nothing to do at home and so scare of staying at home alone such long time….
(im still a little kid ma…) so i decided to go….









Basically, there was just some booths selling or showing their specific items and other things else. After several visiting, I chose to go for ATV riding (RM10 for 3 rounds) and archery (RM5 for 6 arrows).
I can say they were great!






See me la!
After riding, my pay back was dirty all over my body, especially my shoes. So I will wear a pair of boots next time instead of casual ones. Anyway, it was awesome!





This is my first time ever played archery. I just followed the guide’s instruction: made the correct posing, pointed a right angle, and shot!



can you see my result?


If you are hungry, of course you will be able to find these kinds of lorries that provide foods…the prices there are so-so lo…. :)




Ok, the next coming up is the four-wheels racing competition.



here is the short video clip...

ok....finish! must lan-yin 1st...Alright, time to have my tea-break a.k.a Char Kuey Teow. Chiaoz!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger