Friday, October 2, 2009

we're here! where were you?

Everything seems better now, someone’s problems become clearer now,
So just forget anything that annoy us,
Let’s step to the Desa Parkcity and have fun together!



only pictures can tell you what was going on that night....
1. first, dun misunderstand pls.... I wasn't looking at her boobs!!!!


2. 2 of my very old brothers- hhh & Jet


3. the crazy lady in our gang- Neoh


4. the author of BlueTongboard- Blue Tong hahahaaaaa....


5. even though sum of our ages= 19+19+20=58,
but we r still Young!!! cheeeeeer~~


6. More extreme games from the modern playground..Don’t play play, not literally..Come on! Say us YOUNG!!! hahhaaaa........


7. I've forgotten what were this 2 fellows discussing there?


8. she likes to be captured...so i just fulfill what she hopes to.. :p


9. Aiyo...one more guy joined with her tim....=.=



10. Can u guys see the 'moonlight' that brighten up us? hahaaaa....
as i say, Moonlight will never cease showing us way...

11. Last but not least, we shouted: WE'RE HERE ON 30/09/09!!!!!!!



as a conclusion, it was a carefree night. everything was simple, everything was fine, although there were awful things happening around me before that, I had already managed to ignore all of it.
I felt as if the world revolves around me, everyone is so nice to me; I am just like a little king in my very own little kingdom. Hahaaaa…..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger