Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pantene extraordinary commercial



2 days before, when I was doing reviews on some TV commercials on Youtube, I accidentally found an extraordinary commercial from Pantene which is a brilliant one to me!!


The is unlike the usual commercial, Pantene uses a different way to depict its message-- 'You Can Shine.' with a story of a mute girl on her pathway to success.


It takes about 4:02 minutes to finish, within this short duration, I've learnt more than I could expect.... I realize how a commercial can be made differently...


Apart from realizing the inner message of the video, it also acts as an indication for me.
The picture in your mind is important, a well-managed idea can create a strong feeling and great impact to people...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger