Saturday, April 9, 2011

Activities, extra co-curriculum =)

Have not been blogging for a long time, Hellllllllooooooo people...... =)

Doing assignments and presentations most of the time now...I think they all are gonna stop soon, just 2 more weeks to go! After that, I think will be better. Better than the days recently... =)

Sei mou, I'm so lazy, NO MOTIVATION TO START ANYTHING.... (Hopefully my groupmates won't see this statement... >_<)

Have been constantly going out every night with my colleagues and some other close friends rather than doing my assignments at home... heheeee...what's more, release stress ma!!

(Forgot what day) Nick, Ah Fai, Ella and I went to sg. wang sing-K after finished working,
we sang until 3am something...
It's late, nice though....

The little Ella...^^



p/s: I'm kind guilty after publishing this post since till now I haven't sent the part of my draft to Keith... He must be very angry with me...





No comments:

Powered By Blogger