Tuesday, March 23, 2010

raise up my head and look at the sky

Ya, my feeling is just like a broken heart....

To be frank with you all,
im quite upset right now,
the reason is because i just realized something that i don't really want to know.
i dont know whether you guys can understand the feeling or not?

could you imagine if someone that you like tells you that she has a thought of continuing the relationship with her ex- ?
furthermore, when the girl ask you for some opinions about that...
what would you response to the girl?
will you really give her your opinion from the bottom of your heart?

tell you, I DID!
i asked her to go ahead and suggested her not to scare of being the guy's gf again..
And...i was abit emotional just now...
my friend was so shocked with my behaviour and saying there must be something wrong with me...
well, of course i know it!
but the thing is.....how to manage my emotion right on that time?!


p/s: im thinking if i should do something to this girl in order to let her know my feeling toward her? *i dont mind if she is reading on it*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just believe in yourself. Soar high like an Eagle!

mormon girl said...

Hi,
Ok this is totally random,
but i was looking trough blogs, and got stuck at the picture of the broken heart.
I just wanted to say,
Its always hard when someone doesnt like you the way you like that person.
I have had that befor, In the beginning I felt like you, upset and had no clue what to do.
But then I realised, this person likes somebody els, and if I tell her how i feel, it will only give more trouble. I would try to be friends. Give her time to make her dission. Give yourself time to heal, try to stay friends with her, it hurts, but at long term, it will get better.

Trust me, it will get better :)

stay well,

Kim

Ralph Allen said...

Wow! Go friend! Follow what your heart keeps on telling you. And it will fall into place :))

Powered By Blogger