Tuesday, January 20, 2009

flight. to where.

in my opinion, being the eldest in the family, i could have everything in the world as long as my parents can afford for it. but in the other side, i need to play an important role in the family. so i need to be perfect in every matter and score well in everything, such like school exams, performance or even thinking also must be more mature than my siblings. Hence, my younger siblings will follow my footsteps.
but i never did. i disappointed my parents every time because i failed on specific things.
Due to this reason, im trying to take my 'little' responsibility for my home recently becoz the CNY is coming soon. hey, u know.? i did something 'surprise' to my parents yesterday, i cut off all the grasses in front of my house,my parents never thought that i'll do the housework basically...hehe... my parents were praising me after i finished it and even my neighbourhood also praising me, my mum just told me about this today....im happy indeed and proud even though it wasnt a big matter for u guys. :)

I've got my final exam result today.
from my point of view, im so disappointed and dissatisfy with my result. i dun think i have done my good way when preparing for my exams. so what should i do? Cry non-stop or being emo becoz of getting a bad result ? haha... No way!!! i wont do that becoz of this small matter!! i hate Emo so much!!!
i could believe that me, Blue can do it well on next time.haha.. dude, we must always be positive maaa, right? :)

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Let's dont emo! I'm sure u can do better this time. i mean when april. Hwaiting!

Blue Tong said...

okok!!! thx cherry!! u r oso one of the person who always support me!!! tq so much!! :)

Cherry said...

^_^ dont be so hak hei. Friend ma.. xD btw,happy chinese new year yaa! come to sg buloh sometimes =) if u remember how to go :P

valcsy said...

haha.so happy to hear tat u cut the grass. ur parents n neighbours's spec sure all oso drop on the floor le ho? haha :)
like wat u always said. keep optimistic and try harder nex time but as u say then u must do it o. dun say ady then don't do a. haha =)
CHSJ here for u!!

Blue Tong said...

hey...thx for ur concerning!!!
ya,so happy to hear it!!
:)

Powered By Blogger